Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Taste of Taiwan Review

Pretty solid Taiwanese food here, I got the rice noodle soup which came with veggies and pork. The soup was really flavorful and decently priced. My BF got the beef noodle soup, which was really good, especially for what you can get in the US.

I'd definitely like to come back here in the future to try out their other food. When we got here in the afternoon, the restaurant as pretty busy, although not crowded. (Then again I only came here on a whim when the dim sum restaurant down the street required a 30 minute wait).

Keep in mind when you come here, as with most Asian restaurants, this place is CASH ONLY so don't be like that douche that cried BS when the owner told him they were cash only and the only Bank of America was 2 blocks away. He grumbled all three minutes over there, what a hoot.

NW corner of Prince and 39th Avenue
Queens, NY 11354
Neighborhoods: Downtown Flushing, Flushing

No comments:

Post a Comment